Re: [O] Emacs+org-mode in a Docker?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs+org-mode in a Docker?
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:56:59 +0800

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 10:45 PM, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:
> This sounds a lot like what I have in mind. Have you tried doing this yet?

What I have done is used Vagrant for a development box, which included
text Emacs. That worked well.

I have not moved this forward yet as an Org mode box with a GUI. When
the topic came up here, it got me thinking about doing this again. My
other motivation is to move to 100% VM based workstations, and this
seems like a perfect way to get some re-use out of my Emacs/Org box.