[O] Question: state of the art using org for a Knowledge manager with pu

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: [O] Question: state of the art using org for a Knowledge manager with publishing
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 13:08:19 +0200

I'm in my semi-regular rebuild of my org-mode process, and during my
re-boot post-mortem i came to the conclusion that i need to use it
more like a knowledge manager/wiki that i can publish parts of.

I realise others on the list are out there doing this, or something
like it. Do people have examples they can share on best practices?

Cheers,

Tim.