Re: [O] org-mode markup vs rst for general content

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode markup vs rst for general content
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 15:38:20 -0500

org does not deal with javascript or css for me. Those are defined by
the static blog engine (blogofile in this case).

I wrote some posts quite a while ago on the setup here:
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2013/09/27/Installing-and-configuring-blogofile/
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2013/09/27/Publishing-to-blogofile-using-org-mode/

If I was starting from scratch I would do something similar, but might
go more for Nikola, Pelican, or maybe one of the org-emacs solutions
that are around.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F