Re: [O] minimal testing setup for pdf export?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] minimal testing setup for pdf export?
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 17:10:45 -0400

most of the books sold on google play books are speech-disabled by
publishers.  The adobe accessibility site has speech-enabled
accessibility examples.  I think it's a matter of a single control that
is either enabled or disabled.  Oh, the IRS has speech-enabled pdf tax
forms anyone can download.  I nearly forgot about that one.  The 1099R
form is a short one so it ought to be pretty quick to find the setting
in one of those forms.