Re: issue tracker?

From: Mario Frasca
Subject: Re: issue tracker?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 12:59:24 -0500

myself, I recently posted a patch, received zero reaction, and have the impression it's now lost in the logs of this mailing list.  indeed pretty inefficient!

something which flashed to my mind while writing this email: we're dealing with an emacs software, part of emacs, can we just use M-x report-emacs-bug?

cheers, MF