Re: issue tracker?

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: issue tracker?
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 18:54:08 +0200

On Mon, Jun 01, 2020 at 11:28:48AM -0500, Mario Frasca wrote:
> On 01/06/2020 10:53, Bastien wrote:
> > Let us know what would help you contribute more.
>
> as mentioned, I would like to correct docstrings, refactor the code in a
> few points, and add unit tests.
>
> I've not been collecting them, this is just the few that I can recall,
> and would like to correct them, but in order to make my contribution
> only touch the code I want to add, I refrain from doing so.

What's so hard about fixing those in a git clone, generating a diff, and posting
to the ML? You took more time just now to write them down.

In 30 second search I find:
https://thoughtbot.com/blog/send-a-patch-to-someone-using-git-format-patch

Says to use 'git format-patch', and then email the resulting file. Bastien and
other maintainers can just import your patch then.