Re: "#+STARTUP: hideblocks" has no effect?

From: autofrettage
Subject: Re: "#+STARTUP: hideblocks" has no effect?
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 12:31:00 +0000

Kyle> Are you leaving org-startup-folded at showeverything

Yes I do.

Kyle> That will prevent org-startup-folded and "#+startup:
Kyle> hideblocks" from having an effect:

I must admit I was pig ignorant of that.

Kyle> For example, try this:

Specifying "#+startup: nofold" together with "#+startup:
hideblocks", as suggested, worked like a charm!

Case closed, and I will try to RTFM the next time.

Cheers
Rasmus