Re: [BUG] Citations: Locator treated as prefix [9.5 (release_9.5-225-g49

From: M . ‘quintus’ Gülker
Subject: Re: [BUG] Citations: Locator treated as prefix [9.5 (release_9.5-225-g494c20 @ /home/quintus/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 18:33:39 +0100

Am Freitag, dem 12. November 2021 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:
> This is because "Kap." is not known as a locator identifier. See
> ‘org-cite-csl--label-alist’ for the full list of such identifiers.

You are right, sir. “Kap.” is German for “chapter” and CSL does have a
localisable chapter locator. Using

    Das ist ein Test [cite:@redeker2020itr chapter A Rn. 72, Suffixtext hier]

results indeed in the desired

    1 Redeker, IT-Recht, 7. Aufl. (2020), Kap. A Rn. 72 Suffixtext hier

. Thanks for pointing it out.

> I don’t think it is reasonable to expect this variable to contain every
> identifier in every language. It may be a good idea to turn the variable
> above into a defcustom, thus.

Probably, but I will leave this to you. Just using the standard
“chapter” selector resolves my problem here.

> Meanwhile, you can test again after evaluating:
>
>   (push '("Kap." . "chapter") org-cite-csl--label-alist)

Interestingly, doing this does not make it work for me, the “Kap.” still
is displays at the beginning.

  -quintus

--
Dipl.-Jur. M. Gülker | https://mg.guelker.eu | PGP: Siehe Webseite