Thanks for good docs

From: Matt
Subject: Thanks for good docs
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 22:14:54 -0400

Hi,

I'm spending more time writing this email than took me to look up what the
source block switch is for line numbering.  I had an idea of what I wanted and
didn't know where to look.  Jump into info, go to the org manual, do a few
searches across menu and node titles. Then I check the index and there's
something promising...takes me right to what I was looking for.  Thanks for
indexing.  Thanks for including examples.  So much better than internet search
engines.  Y'all are doing good things.  :)

Thanks,
Matt