Re: asterisk allowed for list items

From: c . buhtz
Subject: Re: asterisk allowed for list items
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:26:57 +0000

Dear Ihor,

thanks for your reply.

Am 29.04.2022 15:49 schrieb Ihor Radchenko:
Exactly because you are actively trying to understand the syntax, you
are in unique situation where you can easily see all the "opaque" places
in the syntax description.

I still don't know if I misunderstand the syntax description document or if there is really and "error" in it.

That's why I ask you to propose modifications
to the document that would make it easier to read for you.

First of all I have to understand everything and then write that down for my self (especially as Python code and unittests).

My english is awful and it wouldn't help you. I even do not understand all words and sentences (from a language perspective) of the syntax description document. I am not into it enough to propose a patch. I can only offer you "my understanding" of the document and "testing" a new version of it.