Re: [BUG] Info JS does not work [9.5.3 (release_9.5.3-467-g2bd34e @ /Use

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [BUG] Info JS does not work [9.5.3 (release_9.5.3-467-g2bd34e @ /Users/salutis/src/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 08:51:20 +0200

Hi Ihor,

> Should we create a help request for updates.orgmode.org?

Yes, although this is not a pressant issue IMHO.

> Should we create a dedicated project page in sr.ht to group everything
> together nicely?

There is such a SourceHut project: https://sr.ht/~bzg/orgmode/

The README for the project is that of https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/orgweb
because I had to select one, but it is not really what is needed here.

I could actually create a meta-repo with only a README that I would
use for this project.

Also, I could mirror org-mode.git on SourceHut as a read-only repo
that would be part of this project - I'm vary that this may confuse
users, though.  WDYT?

>> Also, we don't want everyone to use https://orgmode.org/org-info.js as
>> the source for the script, as this would put the server under too much
>> load pressure, people should rather host the script themselves.
>
> Should we change the default value of org-html-infojs-options then?
> Alongside with possibly changing the relevant ox-publish code.

I don't think we need to change the default value of
org-html-infojs-options yet - let's do it when org-info.js is made
available for everyone on another URL.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien