emacsconf-org

Re: EmacsConf 2022: Check-in instructions

From: Leo Vivier
Subject: Re: EmacsConf 2022: Check-in instructions
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 09:36:28 +0100

Jean-Christophe Helary <jean.christophe.helary@traduction-libre.org>
writes:

> I guess I must wait for an invitation to join BBB, correct ?

Yes, but you should have received the link already.  In case you didn’t,
here it is again:
https://bbb.emacsverse.org/b/sac-tlh-9ph-t02

Your talk is set to go live at 6am JST, which means your BBB live Q&A
would start 11′ later.  It’d be great if you could show up on the BBB
room 20′ before your prerec is set to go live, but considering the early
time for you, we won’t get worried until 6:05am JST. :)

Best,
--
Leo Vivier
Freelance Software Developer