Re: [emms-help] some notes on EMMS

From: Martin Schoenmakers
Subject: Re: [emms-help] some notes on EMMS
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:43:17 +0200

Jorgen Schaefer <address@hidden> writes:

> Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

>> * Should the "UI" functions from emms-volume.el have ";;;###autoload"
>>   comments?  What about emms-playlist-mode-go?  (This kind of thing is
>>   nicer for ELPA users, FWIW.  At least IMO.)
>
> Sounds good.

Sent out a patch for this for emms-volume and emms-volume-amixer.

ELPA seems like a pretty neat thing, offhand, though I haven't messed
with it yet. Having EMMS in it sounds like an overall win, in any case.

Good luck with building up ELPA. Looks like I'll have to go try it out
soon ;)

- Martin Schoenmakers