Re: emms-time-display-style

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: emms-time-display-style
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 14:20:36 +0200

On 14.10.2022 20:53, Yoni Rabkin wrote:
"6ausoft@gmail.com" <6ausoft@gmail.com> writes:

After adding to config those lines:

(emms-cache 1)
(setq emms-info-functions '(emms-info-native))

it looks like this:

[cid]

M-x emms-show-all     gives:

[cid]

I also installed exiftool, actually  "apt install exiftool" installed
libimage-exiftool-perl  (I'm on Debian testing)

And the time counter stays unchanged - no negative countdown despite
'downtime' style enabled.

regards!