Re: emms-time-display-style

From: Mandar Mitra
Subject: Re: emms-time-display-style
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 19:35:40 +0530

6ausoft@gmail.com wrote (Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 02:20:36PM +0200):
> P.S.
>
> I'm not so proficient in emacs yet (not a programmer) so explain me please how
> to evaluate (emms-playlist-track-at (point)) while cursor is on the track in
> the playlist buffer? After pasting this line to playlist buffer and C-x C-e it
> evaluates to nil. When pasted to scratch buffer I did the same thing and I got
> "not EMMS playlist buffer". In M-x functions it can't be found as well.

Try the following recipe and let us know if it works.

1. Go to the playlist buffer, and put your cursor on the track that you are
interested in.

2. Then do M-x eval-expression (for me, it is bound to M-:).

3. You will be prompted "Eval: " in the minibuffer.

4. Type the elisp expression (emms-playlist-track-at (point)) into the
minibuffer and hit return.

HTH,
-mandar