enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] connection refused on 'svn.berlios.de'

From: Krishnamurti Nunes
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] connection refused on 'svn.berlios.de'
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:51:15 -0300

Em Wednesday 04 June 2008 16:33:42 você escreveu:
> Krishnamurti Nunes пишет:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've been having a "connection refused" error while trying to
> > update my copy of the source from enigma-game at
> > 'svn://svn.berlios.de/' anonymously.
> >
> > Could anybody take a look at that?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Krishna

> Hi, Krishnamurti Nunes.
>
> If you first download your copy of current source code by this
> command (suppose that your are at your home directory, i.e.
> /home/nunes):
>
> svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/enigma-game/trunk
>
> then to update your source code you need change directory to that,
> what you use to download it first time (/home/nunes at my example)
> and type command:
>
> svn update
>
> Are you sure that you try this method? If so may be Berlios have been
> down some time.

Hi ged,

I have a copy of the whole project here, not the trunk only.

I use to cd into the enigma-game directory, and then type "svn up".
At this very moment I still have the message (it tells 'connection
refused' portuguese):
"svn: Não foi possível conectar ao servidor 'svn.berlios.de': Conexão
recusada"

The ping to svn.berlios.de has an answer from sheep.berlios.de
(195.37.77.137), which I assume to be correct.

Maybe a misconfiguration or some autentication issue. Do you have
authorized write access to the repo? I'm just trying to download an
anonymous copy, with no write access.

[ ]'s
Krishna