enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] connection refused on 'svn.berlios.de'

From: ged
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] connection refused on 'svn.berlios.de'
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 23:11:51 +0300

Krishnamurti Nunes wrote:
Em Wednesday 04 June 2008 16:33:42 você escreveu:
Krishnamurti Nunes пишет:
Hello,

I've been having a "connection refused" error while trying to
update my copy of the source from enigma-game at
'svn://svn.berlios.de/' anonymously.

Could anybody take a look at that?

Regards,
Krishna

Hi, Krishnamurti Nunes.

If you first download your copy of current source code by this
command (suppose that your are at your home directory, i.e.
/home/nunes):

svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/enigma-game/trunk

then to update your source code you need change directory to that,
what you use to download it first time (/home/nunes at my example)
and type command:

svn update

Are you sure that you try this method? If so may be Berlios have been
down some time.

Hi ged,

I have a copy of the whole project here, not the trunk only.

I use to cd into the enigma-game directory, and then type "svn up".
At this very moment I still have the message (it tells 'connection refused' portuguese): "svn: Não foi possível conectar ao servidor 'svn.berlios.de': Conexão recusada"

The ping to svn.berlios.de has an answer from sheep.berlios.de (195.37.77.137), which I assume to be correct.
I try now do it as anonymous and have same error.
Maybe a misconfiguration or some autentication issue. Do you have authorized write access to the repo? I'm just trying to download an anonymous copy, with no write access.
May be. I have such access, but I am only translator and don't know how to correct it. May be Ronald Lamprecht or Andreas Lochmann help you, wait for their answers.

--
With best regards, ged.