enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] connection refused on 'svn.berlios.de'

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] connection refused on 'svn.berlios.de'
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:15:23 +0200

Hi,

Krishnamurti Nunes wrote:
Em Wednesday 04 June 2008 16:33:42 você escreveu:
Krishnamurti Nunes пишет:
Hello,

I've been having a "connection refused" error while trying to
update my copy of the source from enigma-game at
'svn://svn.berlios.de/' anonymously.

Could anybody take a look at that?

I have a copy of the whole project here, not the trunk only.

I use to cd into the enigma-game directory, and then type "svn up".
At this very moment I still have the message (it tells 'connection refused' portuguese): "svn: Não foi possível conectar ao servidor 'svn.berlios.de': Conexão recusada"

The ping to svn.berlios.de has an answer from sheep.berlios.de (195.37.77.137), which I assume to be correct.

Maybe a misconfiguration or some autentication issue. Do you have authorized write access to the repo? I'm just trying to download an anonymous copy, with no write access.

Of course all my workareas are write authorized - they do currently update without problems. But there may well be a temporarily problem with anonymous svn access - I will check it lateron.

Another possible source of error may be your IP currently assigned from your provider. I once got a "connection refused" error when I incidently got an IP that was previously misused and that was still on a blacklist - Berlios is checking all blacklist they are aware of. I did disconnect and reconnect to my provider and the problem was gone with the new IP.

Greets,

Ronald