fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] road to 0.1.0

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] road to 0.1.0
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:32:14 -0400

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 5:29 PM, Christian Vest Hansen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Sorry about this, but I never got the time to review your changes
> today. And I'll be going to London tomorrow on vacation, so I won't be
> near any computer next week either. Therefor I'm going to release
> 0.0.8 as it currently is in my master branch. Hope you're OK with that
> :)

Oh, that's no problem at all! I wasn't expecting my changes to get
into your master anytime soon :) and now that I've gotten where I can
actually use it the way I intended I'm a happy clam.

Have a good vacation! I may keep hacking while you're away, but will
try to keep the email traffic to a minimum ;)

-Jeff