fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] road to 0.1.0

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] road to 0.1.0
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:32:28 -0400

> I may keep hacking while you're away, but will
> try to keep the email traffic to a minimum ;)

Just a followup that I've been doing a lot of hacking, all on my
'execution' branch. I've gotten the "deep mode" working and moved on
to capturing output, trying to make hosts/connections more flexible
(per-command instead of global), and most recently (not working yet)
updating the I/O aspects so that sudo prompts can work for hosts which
use SSH keys (and thus never prompt for a password for connection
reasons).

I've been doing very focused changes, as well as ones which might not
be the 100% best way to do X, so I don't expect any of that work to be
considered for a merge until I've cleaned it up, made sure certain
changes are applied everywhere and not just to some operations, etc.

-Jeff