fencepost-users

[Fencepost-users] GNU Texinfo upgrade

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Fencepost-users] GNU Texinfo upgrade
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 20:40:03 -0200

Hello fellow GNU hackers!

As described in https://gnu.org/software/devel.html, I sourced the
/gd/gnu/gnusys/live/setup script hoping to have access to a recent
version of makeinfo program.  However, I couldn't find one.  The GNU
package I'm working on is GNU ccd2cue which requires GNU Texinfo 5.1 or
5.2 (I'm not quite sure which one).  Is there any procedure I can take,
perhaps using GNU gsrc to get such a makeinfo binary running on
fencepost, or do I need to build manually from source inside my home
directory?

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;