fencepost-users

[Fencepost-users] GNU Maintainers Keyring

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Fencepost-users] GNU Maintainers Keyring
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 03:42:48 -0200

Is there in fencepost a global updated GPG keyring containing all GNU
maintainers public keys which is readable by all users?

In affirmative case I will reference such keyring from my gpg.conf, and
thus will not waste time downloading every single needed key
to populate my individual keyring.

Thanks in advance.
--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;