fkt-devel

Re: Patch to support big buffers

From: Philippe SWARTVAGHER
Subject: Re: Patch to support big buffers
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:05:19 +0100

* it fixes buffer sizes bigger than 2 GB (size was stored in 32 bits
variables -> changed to 64 bits variables).
In fut_flush, we need to make size a size_t as well. On 32bit systems,
with will allow, when built with LFS flags, to have 64bit values.

Fixed. I didn't check if LFS flag is already defined in FKT compilation rules.

* it adds a parameter to the fut_setup function to define a callback
I'm Ok with this, but call it another name, and restore an fut_setup
function that just calls this extended function, for compatibility with
all applications using FxT :) StarPU can then detect in configure.ac
whether the new function name is available or not.

Fixed.

--
Philippe SWARTVAGHER

Doctorant