fkt-devel

Re: Patch to support big buffers

From: Philippe SWARTVAGHER
Subject: Re: Patch to support big buffers
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 11:22:02 +0100

Applied, thanks!

I tried to apply the patch on a clean folder containing sources of FxT-0.3.9, freshly extracted from the distributed tarball. I got a problem when compiling in tools/fut.h. Indeed, the this file is marked as generated, so I excluded it from my patch. However, this file is distributed within the tarball. Since this file already existed, it wasn't regenerated, and so it didn't take my modifications made in fut-template.h. I solved the problem by removing fut.h and recompiling everything.

Should fut.h be distributed in the tarball, since it's generated during compilation ?

(I just realized that when you publish a new tarball, you probably include the updated fut.h, but anyway I ask the question !)

--
Philippe SWARTVAGHER

Doctorant
Équipe TADaaM, Inria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest