Re: [fluid-dev] Re: fluidsynth on mac OS X

From: Frank Barknecht
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Re: fluidsynth on mac OS X
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:56:18 +0100

Hallo,
Ebrahim Mayat hat gesagt: // Ebrahim Mayat wrote:

> Thanks for your suggestion. This sounds good. Where could I get flext
> and fluid~ from?

Ah, sorry. There is a page about fluid~ on my site at
http://footils.org/cms/?show_article=17 with links to all necessary
sources. If possible use the CVS version, it already has a Darwin
makefile (untested by me, as I only run Linux).

If you check out the whole pure-data.sf.net CVS, you will get flext as
well in one go.

ciao