Re: [fluid-dev] Compiling fluidmax

From: Frank Barknecht
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Compiling fluidmax
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:05:21 +0100

Hallo,
Niklas Saers hat gesagt: // Niklas Saers wrote:

> Thanks for that. I'll try compiling fluid~ with Flext and Max/MSP. What are
> the differences between the two externals?

[fluid~] is much older, the first versions were called [iiwu~]. ;) I
nevers used [fluidmax~] because I don't have Max, but as [fluid~] is
also available for Pd, one can use the same syntax on both systems.
That's a big help, I think, if you ever want to change applications.

I'd be happy to add any missing features to [fluid~] if that is
needed.

Ciao