[fluid-dev] Compiling fluidmax

From: Niklas Saers
Subject: [fluid-dev] Compiling fluidmax
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:25:20 +0100

Hi,
I was wondering what's the correct procedure to compile fluidmax under OS X? I tried checking out the CVS repo and doing

sh autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-fluidmax --prefix=/sw && make

but I cannot find references to fluidmax in configure, nor can I find a makefile in bindings/fluidmax. I see a fluidsynth.prj without knowing what program uses this. Neither make nor XCode understands this. Suggestions? I have the Max SDK installed.

Cheers

   Nik