Re: [fluid-dev] Compiling fluidmax

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Compiling fluidmax
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:46:07 -0800

On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 13:25 +0100, Niklas Saers wrote:
> Hi,
> I was wondering what's the correct procedure to compile fluidmax
> under OS X? I tried checking out the CVS repo and doing
>
> sh autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-fluidmax --prefix=/sw && make
>
> but I cannot find references to fluidmax in configure, nor can I find
> a makefile in bindings/fluidmax. I see a fluidsynth.prj without
> knowing what program uses this. Neither make nor XCode understands
> this. Suggestions? I have the Max SDK installed.
>
> Cheers
>
>     Nik

I'm really not sure actually about fluidsynth~ since I've never used it
myself.  Norbert Schnell is the author and I believe is on this list,
perhaps he may answer your question for you?

I did find this page, which appears to have version 12 of the
fluidsynth~ module built for Mac OSX.  This seems to be a newer version
than in the FluidSynth source tree (11).

http://recherche.ircam.fr/equipes/temps-reel/maxmsp/fluidsynth.html

The fluidsynth.prj file is for Anjuta, which I use for development.  I
don't think it will help you though.

Cheers!
        Josh Green