[fluid-dev] Subversion checkins

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Subversion checkins
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 16:28:09 -0700

I just checked in some changes to subversion for FluidSynth.  The most
major change is that the audio interpolation functions were re-written
to handle interpolation around loops, for more seamless looping, and not
require padding around the loop, which fixes a bug which caused
clicks/detuning when loop points were close to the start or end of the
sample.  Also applied David Hilvert's patches for reverb damp scaling
and effect level clip.

I would appreciate any feedback on these changes.  In particular if you
notice any larger increases in CPU time (I did my own tests and noticed
only a slight increase in CPU usage, which seems OK considering the
added interpolation around loops functionality).  Any feedback on things
sounding worse or better would also be appreciated :)

Best regards,
        Josh Green

P.S. If you haven't noticed yet, http://www.fluidsynth.org now points to
the new Trac site.