Re: [fluid-dev] Compiling subversion source (was Subversion checkins)

From: Tomas Nykung
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Compiling subversion source (was Subversion checkins)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:39:05 +0300

Ok, with the help from Ebrahim Mayat off list, who hinted me to run
./autogen.sh (it's soooo easy when you know what to do...) I was
able to compile the newest fluidsynth and libfluidsynth1 from
subversion.

I can confirm that the loop handling is now very good, almost perfect
with the (proprietary) Marcussen pipe organ soundfont!
I still have to do some more testing, but my first impression is that
it sounds very good, -the bug is definitely fixed.

And this is on an old Intel 866MHz PIII with 512MB RAM, so I'd say
it's OK from the performance point of view also...

A BIG thank you to Josh Green for taking the time to look at this
and an even BIGGER thank you for actually fixing it!

Tomas