Re: [fluid-dev] Need help with CMake for Windows VS 10

From: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Need help with CMake for Windows VS 10
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 20:02:00 +0200

On Sunday, July 25, 2010, Jim Henry wrote:
> Update. I added "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Include"
> to my path and some of the missing headers were found. Results below.
> Surprisingly this also fixed the inline test, at least partially. If I
> understand the report correctly "inline" still fails but "__inline"
> succeeds? This change also made the big endian check fail, which failed
> originally but worked when I used the VS command prompt.

The build directory may need a complete cleanup and restarting CMake from
scratch, but only after fixing the environment variables. I don't know about
VS10, but in VS9 the "VS command prompt" works out of the box.

Once the "Generate" button gets enabled, you can press it to create the
FluidSynth.sln file. Opening it with VS you can build the project.

Regards,
Pedro