[fluid-dev] Disable network at compile time.

From: Carlo Bramini
Subject: [fluid-dev] Disable network at compile time.
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 00:33:46 +0100 (CET)

Hello,
I was wondering what you would think about disabling network with some macro
like HAVE_NETWORK_SUPPORT at configure time. In other words, the user could
select to disable it or not. Having a shell running through the network could
be an useful feature, but it does not look to me so much critical to not allow
the compilation of FluidSynth, if BSD sockets are not implemented in the target
platform.

Sincerely.