Re: [fluid-dev] Disable network at compile time.

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Disable network at compile time.
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 14:52:38 +0100

> In my opinion, the network support should be a feature, not a requirement and
> FluidSynth is a synthesizer,

Ok then, I dont mind if we make this feature optional. In fact there already is
a WITHOUT_SERVER macro for MacOSX. You could start from there, however this
macro should then be called NETWORK_SUPPORT. And we would need a dummy
implementation of new_fluid_server() in order to not break ABI.

Could you file a PR?

Tom