Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth, Midi Bank Select

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth, Midi Bank Select
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:35:37 +0100

 > There is no example of how to do this

It should be as simple as using fluid_synth_bank_select() after the
soundfont was loaded:

http://www.fluidsynth.org/api/synth_8h.html#a97b0f45f00922a46b1c1961d5b1f8cb5

> and I do not know whether banks are best set before or after the sound font
> is loaded.

In this case it shouldnt matter, but it's usually best to do any
channel setup as late as possible to avoid that e.g. these are being
reset during load operations.

Tom