Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth, Midi Bank Select

From: David Back
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth, Midi Bank Select
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 21:08:01 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Marcus, I will give this a try.

It would be useful to know whether this command has to be given before
or after loading the sound font. Or perhaps it makes no difference.

I agree subtracting seems weird to me as well. But I have never had much
success with midi bank selection, there seem to be problems everywhere
you look. Even using CC's its not easy to write code which works on any
system.

David