Re: [fluid-dev] 1

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] 1
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:43:08 +0100

Please at least try to give this conversation a meaningful subject.
Just calling it "1" doesnt help other users who may have a similar
problem at all and it also makes it very unlikely that you'll get any
community support at all.

Also it would be nice to see a more complete usage example, favourably
a minimal test example that everyone can compile and use for
reproducing this issue.

Furthermore please specify fluidsynths version, the OS you're on and
the soundfont you use.

Tom