Re: [fluid-dev] My latest project - with FS2.0.0 !

From: Ben Gonzales
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] My latest project - with FS2.0.0 !
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 07:21:15 +1100

Thanks Tom.

OK, now I have a reason to learn how to use the API...

While I was fiddling with the soundfont I encountered the following modulator at the instrument zone:

https://gonzos.net/ewi/modulators.png

It was reducing the volume significantly for normal tongued notes, and when I changed notes in legato mode the volume spiked. I've now removed these modulators, but I don't understand what they do. Any help pls?

Ben