Re: [fluid-dev] Calls to fluid_log()

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Calls to fluid_log()
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:53:56 +0200

> Since it comes for free, I do not see good reasons for not using FLUID_LOG
> macro also into those missing points.

I don't see good reasons for keeping it. IMO it's redundant and could be
removed. Yet, I would accept a PR where FLUID_LOG is called everywhere. But you
should add one of those "good reasons" as comment pointing out why to keep and
use the macro rather than a direct function call. Otherwise it might get
removed in a future cleanup.

And "removing logging completely" is not quite the reasoning I was hoping for,
as it raises the question why anyone should do that.

Tom