[fluid-dev] Building in such a way as to suppress log messages?

From: James Thistlewood
Subject: [fluid-dev] Building in such a way as to suppress log messages?
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 23:14:37 +0100

Hi all,

I'm building fluidsynth for use with a vimlike guitar-tab editor [1] I'm working on, and I've managed to shoehorn the .so into some Python bindings with success.

I have one problem: fluid prints a warning message, 'fluidsynth: warning: SDL2 not initialized, SDL2 audio driver won't be usable' at every startup.

Please, how can I build fluid in such a way that all log messages (well, maybe all but 'panic'-level ones) are hidden?

Thank you,

James

[1] https://github.com/jthistle/tabby/

email: jamesthistlewood@gmail.com