Re: [fluid-dev] Building in such a way as to suppress log messages?

From: James Thistlewood
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Building in such a way as to suppress log messages?
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 09:34:22 +0100

Ah, maybe I should have spent some more time looking through the code:

/* People who want to reduce the size of the may do this by entirely
* removing the logging system. This will cause all log messages to
* be discarded at compile time, allowing to save about 80 KiB for
* the compiled binary.
*/
#if 1
#define FLUID_LOG (void)sizeof
#else
#define FLUID_LOG fluid_log
#endif

fluidsynth_priv.h, L261.

Sorry for adding noise to the mailing list :)

James

email: jamesthistlewood@gmail.com
web: jamesthistlewood.co.uk
github: @jthistle