Re: [fluid-dev] Android app questions and issues

From: Stanislav Kokorev
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Android app questions and issues
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 13:56:15 +0300

Том,

Sorry for stupid questions, but i feel slightly confused.
If fluidsynth was build against Api-29 (which is Android 10) how could
it work on Samsung A50 phone with Api-28 (Android 9) ?
And what should I set as minimum target version for the app ?
If, for example I will set it to Api-27 (Android 8.1. Oreo) , will it work?

BR,
Stanislav