Re: [fluid-dev] Android app questions and issues

From: Stanislav Kokorev
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Android app questions and issues
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 16:23:53 +0300

Ok, Thanks a lot!
Think, I will show minimum as API 28 cause I have tested it personally.
I understand risks now.

As for "artifacts" - agree, that was wrong word.
I'm using extract with drums kits from Titanic 200. To my taste these
are most naturally sounding kits from available free banks.
At present I set synth gain to 1.5. On both tested devices it sounds the same.
There is some kind of distortion on metronome 2 sound. Maybe too loud sample.
And on drum kicks there is some kind of tail with crackles. It could
be heard in headphones only.
Kick samples in bank were very loud.  I have applied 4 db attenuation
on them and now it sounds better. These tails are still presented, but
not so annoying.
Think, I can release app with these.

Many Thanks for support,
BR,