Re: [fluid-dev] Desirable Bug

From: Yannick B.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Desirable Bug
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 19:59:27 +0100

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply
Yep, that bug will be fixed.. sorry...

But you can reproduce it. That effect is the portamento.
The app was initialising all the channels with a portamento time of "5".
And when you start a song, a bunch of notes on different channels are played at the same time (with a portamento effect for each note), which creates that "Heavy Fuzzy" effect.

I hope it helps

Regards
Yannick Bonnefoy