RE: [pooma-dev] Domain traits

From: James Crotinger
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] Domain traits
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:40:44 -0700

What is the mailer doing to my email? It appears to be stripping out indentation. Must I nuke HTML mail in order for my mail to this list to be intelligible?

        Jim

The trouble is that when you "get the traits" from somewhere else,
you are in fact duplicating them.  If you write something like

template <class Dom>

struct DomainTraits {

  static const int dimensions = Dom::dimensions;

  // ...

};

then you are once again duplicating all the traits data.
Oh pshaw. 8-)
        Jim