Re: [pooma-dev] Domain traits

From: Scott Haney
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] Domain traits
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:59:34 -0600

On Wednesday, April 11, 2001, at 03:25 PM, Julian Cummings wrote:

OK, but can I commit these changes anyway??  ;-)

Hi Julian,

I agree with Jim and Stephen on the basis that (1) it makes code uglier and (2) it represents a significant change to the Domain user interface. The Proximation crew is solidly against this, so please do not commit these changes, except for the enum to static const modification. Let's move on.

Scott

--
Scott W. Haney
Development Manager