RE: [pooma-dev] question in Intersector.h

From: James Crotinger
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] question in Intersector.h
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:04:52 -0700

> Yes, I think the trouble here comes from whether
> or not those unused member functions get compiled.

If these are member functions of a templated class, then unused member functions should not be implicitly instantiated. I'm sure there are plenty of places where this would cause problems (we've run into a number of these when we try explicitly instantiating certain classes, which does instantiate everything).

        Jim