Re: [pooma-dev] Evaluator/ReductionEvaluator.h question

From: Paul C. Leopardi
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] Evaluator/ReductionEvaluator.h question
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 08:32:26 +1100

Hi all,
I'm not sure whether I'm saying anything intelligent, but the GluCat library -
http://glucat.sf.net - is designed to implement a numeric type for use with
template libraries such as POOMA. GluCat implements Clifford algebras. Still
on the TODO list for GluCat are numeric_limits<> and type_traits<>. So your
discussion is very relevant to the future direction of GluCat.
Best regards