[FR-devel] Gui

From: Alun ap Rhisiart
Subject: [FR-devel] Gui
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 12:12:07 +0100

Curt Hibbs wrote:
I need someone to volunteer to take over the Lead position for the FreeRIDE
Editing-Project and GUI-Framework-Project, and I will relegate myself to
playing a worker and advisor role on these projects.
Well, I was going to volunteer for another aspect, since, although I have done a lot of GUI work over the last decade or so, I haven't done any of it in Ruby (that has been always CUI scripts). However, rather than let the project be held up, I propose looking closely at the code and the architecture over the next week or so and if nobody else has stepped forward, I will take it on (at least until Curt feels able and willing to do so again).
I am likely to have some questions first, though :^)

Curt, thanks for all your work on this, very much appreciated.

Alun ap Rhisiart