Re: [FR-devel] Problem starting FreeRIDE

From: Gilles Filippini
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Problem starting FreeRIDE
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 22:59:59 +0200

I've commited under CVS some minor changes to the file:

        plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/fxscintilla/scintilla.rb

These changes correct the "microsopic font" bug.

There is still a problem with syntax coloring depending of which version
of FXScintilla is used. It is a FXScintilla 1.46 bug. I'll make a patch
release for this problem as soon as I have tested the changes under
Windows (within a couple of days).

Cheers,

_gilles.