Re: [FR-devel] Nishio's Source Browser

From: Hal E. Fulton
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Nishio's Source Browser
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:41:21 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Hibbs" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 7:18 PM

> Bob Calco wrote:
> > %%
> > %% Good work, keep it coming.
> >
> > Trying. Full time jobs, families, hobbies, and what not, all
> > compete for an
> > unfortunately finite quantity of time during which both mind and body
are
> > functional. (Don't we all know that!)
>
> I suggest that we start a new, top-priority project to figure out how to
> slow the rotation of the earth -- to increase the length of the day, of
> course  :-)

Mailing list glitch!

Ah, I can finally prove this is happening. Sometimes an email
doesn't get to me for whatever reason. (Could be something
wrong at my end, I guess.)

For example, I replied to Bob's post.

Apparently he answered back (in a post I never saw).

Then I saw Curt's post which quoted that response.

Anyone else ever see this happen?

Hal

P.S. - As for slowing down the earth's rotation, I
think that's a Ruby 2.0 feature...  :) HF